The “Biologics Fill / Finish Services Market, 2022-2035” report features an extensive study of the current landscape and the likely future potential of biologics fill / finish service providers, over the next decade
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of the companies offering fill / finish services for biopharmaceuticals / biologics, along with analyses based on a number of relevant parameters, such as year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters, location of fill / finish facilities, type of packaging container(s) used (ampoules, cartridges, syringes and vials), type of biologic(s) manufactured (antibody drug conjugates, antibodies, biosimilars, cell therapies, gene therapies, oligonucleotides, peptides / proteins, vaccines, viral products, and others), scale of operation (preclinical, clinical and commercial), type of additional drug product-related service(s) offered (lyophilization, labeling, quality testing, storage and distribution services) and including details relared to companies.
- A detailed competitiveness analysis of the biologics fill / finish service providers headquartered in different geographies (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific ad Rest of the World) and offering services across various packaging container(s), based on supplier strength (in terms of years of experience and company size), service strength (considering type of biologic(s) manufactured, scale of operation and type of packaging container(s) used) and service diversity (including number of additional drug product-related service(s) offered and number of facilities).
- Elaborate profiles of key players based in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Each profile provides an overview of the company, information on its service offerings, fill / finish facilities, financial information (if available), details on partnerships, expansions, recent awards and accolades, and an informed future outlook.
- A detailed analysis of the various partnerships and collaborations established by stakeholders in this domain since 2013. It includes a brief description of the partnership models (including service agreement, service alliance, product integration agreement and joint venture and acquisition) adopted by stakeholders in this domain. Further, it comprises of analysis based on year of partnership, scale of operation, type of service(s) offered, type of biologic(s) involved, type of process(es) involved and location of the facilities / headquarters. It also highlights the most active players (in terms of number of partnerships) in the domain.
- A detailed analysis of the expansions undertaken by various service providers to enhance biologics fill / finish capabilities, based on various parameters, including year of expansion, type of expansion, geographical location of the facility, type of packaging container(s) involved, scale of operation (as mentioned in the expansion terms), type of service(s) offered, type of biologic(s) involved, and expansion details (in terms of new area added to the existing facilities). It also highlights the most active players (in terms of number of instances) in the domain.
- A comprehensive analysis of the global biologics fill / finish capacity, by taking into consideration the container processing capacities of various fill / finish service providers (as available on respective company websites). The global biopharmaceutical fill / finish capacity has been distributed across number of packaging units, type of packaging container (ampoules, cartridges, syringes and vials), company size of the manufacturer (small, mid-sized and large), scale of operation (preclinical / clinical and commercial) and location of headquarters (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and North Africa) and location of fill / finish facility (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East and North Africa and Rest of the World).
- An estimate of the annual demand for fill / finish for biologics (in terms of number of units of packaging container), based on various relevant parameters, such as target patient population, dosing
frequency, dose strength, type of packaging container and volume of the packaging container of the abovementioned products.
- An analysis on the key performance indicators of service providers based on the information available for top ten biopharmaceutical players on various public platforms, as well as inputs obtained from primary research.
- A regional capability assessment framework, which compares the biologics fill / finish capability across key geographies, based on a number of parameters, such as the number of biologics fill / finish service providers, number of biologics fill / finish facilities, number of biologics fill / finish partnerships inked in that particular geographical region, number of facility expansions and installed biologic fill / finish capacity in that particular geographical region.
- A discussion on the potential growth drivers for the biologics fill / finish services market, takes into consideration the opportunities associated with the growing biopharmaceutical pipeline, increase in outsourcing of fill / finish operations, rising focus on self-administration of drugs / therapies and opportunities in the Asia-Pacific region.
- A case study focused on use of robotic systems in fill / finish operations. It provides a list of equipment used by the service providers (wherever specified) for fill / finish operations, highlighting the purpose of robotics in various manufacturing operations. It also includes a list of companies providing robots for use in manufacturing processes carried in the pharmaceutical sector
- A case study on the use of ready-to-use packaging components in the aseptic fill / finish operations. It also provides a list of suppliers providing ready-to-use components.
The financial opportunity within the biologics fill / finish services market has been analyzed across the following segments:
- Type of Packaging Container
- Type of Biologic
- Cell Therapies
- Gene Therapies
- Proteins / Peptides
- Therapeutic Area
- Oncological Disorders
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Infectious Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Other Disorders
- Scale of Operation
- Preclinical / Clinical
- Company Size
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Middle East and North Africa
- Latin America
Key Questions Answered
- What is fill / finish?
- Who are the key players offering biologics fill / finish services?
- Where are biologics fill / finish facilities located?
- What is the market share of ampoules, cartridges, vials, and syringes in fill / finish?
- What types of expansion initiatives are being undertaken by players in this domain?
- What is the current demand for biologics fill / finish services?
- What is the current and future market size for biologics fill / finish services?
To view more details on this report, click on the link
You may also be interested in the following titles:
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
+1 (415) 800 3415