Creatinine is a waste product that is produced by the muscles when they break down. The kidneys are responsible for Indian Diet chart for high creatinine patient creatinine from the blood. However, if the kidneys are not working properly, creatinine can build up in the blood. This can lead to a number of health problems, including kidney failure.
There are a number of things that can cause high creatinine levels, including:
- Kidney disease
- High blood pressure
- Strenuous exercise
If you have high creatinine levels, your doctor may recommend that you follow a special diet. This diet will help to reduce the amount of creatinine that is produced by your body and help your kidneys to remove it from your blood.
Here is a sample Indian diet chart for high creatinine patient:
- Oats with milk and fruits
- Whole wheat toast with peanut butter
- Egg white omelet with vegetables
- Yogurt with nuts and seeds
- Lentil soup
- Vegetable pulao
- Chicken or fish curry with brown rice
- Salad with grilled chicken
- Stir-fry vegetables with tofu
- Chapati with dal
- Vegetable biryani
- Lentil soup
- Low-sodium juice
- Herbal tea
Here are some general tips for following an Indian diet for high creatinine levels:
- Choose low-protein foods. Protein is broken down into creatinine, so it is important to limit your intake of protein. Good choices include lentils, beans, tofu, and tempeh.
- Limit your intake of potassium. Potassium can also be harmful to the kidneys, so it is important to limit your intake of potassium-rich foods. Good choices include bananas, potatoes, and oranges.
- Limit your intake of phosphorus. Phosphorus can also build up in the blood and damage the kidneys. Good choices include low-fat dairy products, fruits, and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of fluids. Fluids help to flush out creatinine from the body. Aim to drink 8-10 glasses of water per day.
If you have high creatinine levels, it is important to talk to your doctor about the best diet for you. They can help you to create a diet that meets your individual needs and helps to keep your creatinine levels under control.