The Spirit Airlines (NK) baggage policy for regular basic fares include the following:
- Carry-on baggage – Subject to applicable fees.
- 1 personal item – Fee free
- 1 carry-on item – Subject to applicable fees
- Checked / hold baggage – Applicable fees per bag increase with number checked beyond 2 bags
- Overweight and Oversize bags – Applicable fees per bag depending on weight and size categories
- Sports equipment – Certain items might have applicable fees
- Spirit Airlines baggage policy (NK) will charge $100.00 USD extra for bags that are from 63 to 80 linear inches or from 158 to 203 centimeters and $150.00 USD extra for bags that are from 80 to 160 linear inches or from 203 to 406 centimeters. Bags greater than 160 linear inches or 406 centimeters will not be accepted as checked baggage / hold luggage.