As the six approved CAR-T cell therapies, including Breyanzi®, Abecma™ and CARVYKTI™ are poised to achieve blockbuster status, along with a promising development pipeline, the field of CAR-T cell therapies has gained significant traction
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Global CAR T Cell Therapy Market (4th Edition), 2022-2035.”
The study features an in-depth analysis of key drivers and trends related to this domain. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of CAR-T-cell therapies.
- An analysis of key insights derived from the study featuring a competitive analysis, highlighting the popular target antigens related to hematological malignancies and solid tumors.
- A detailed analysis of completed, ongoing and planned clinical studies related to CAR-T cell therapies.
- An insightful analysis highlighting the key opinion leaders (KOLs) in this domain featuring an analysis of the various principal investigators of clinical trials related to CAR-T cell therapy.
- Elaborate profiles of marketed and mid- to late-stage clinical products (phase I/II or above).
- An analysis of various type of partnership that have been inked between several stakeholders in the domain of CAR-T-cell therapies.
- An analysis of the investments that have been made into companies that have proprietary CAR-T cell-based products / technologies.
- An in-depth analysis of patents related to CAR-T cell therapies, filed / granted till 2022.
- A case study on manufacturing cell therapy products, highlighting the key challenges, and a detailed list of contract service providers and in-house manufacturers involved in this space.
- An elaborate discussion on various factors that form the basis for the pricing of cell-based therapies.
- A review of the key promotional strategies being adopted by the developers of the approved CAR-T cell therapies.
- Elaborate profiles of the several leading players in the domain of CAR T cell therapies.
A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below):
- Target Indication(s)
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Multiple Myeloma
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Ovarian Cancer
- Generalized Myasthenia Gravis (MG)
- Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Target Antigen
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and North Africa
- Rest of the World
The research includes profiles of key players (listed below); each profile features a brief overview of the company, details related to its financial information (if available), details about CAR-T-cell based product(s), such as information on type of therapy and current development status, information on technology portfolio (if available), recent developments related to CAR-T cell immunotherapies and manufacturing capabilities of the players.
- bluebird Bio
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- Carsgen Therapeutics
- Cellular Biomedicine Group
- Gilead Sciences
- Innovative Cellular Therapeutics
- Kuur Therapeutics
- Noile-Immune Biotech
- Shanghai GeneChem
- Sinobioway Cell Therapy
- Takara Bio
- Wellington Zhaotai Therapies
Get more details on the CAR-T Cell Therapy Market report https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/car-t-therapies-market/269.html
You may also be interested in the following titles:
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is a global leader in the pharma / biotech market research. Having worked with over 750 clients worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, academia, venture capitalists and strategic investors for more than a decade, we offer a highly analytical / data-driven perspective to a network of over 450,000 senior industry stakeholders looking for credible market insights.
+1 (415) 800 3415