It is true that the global IoT Engineering Services Market is expected to reach USD 65.02 billion by 2027, driven by the increasing need for reduced system troubleshooting and improved operational efficiency, as well as the rising requirement of risk mitigation to lower data loss and the growing adoption of microservices. However, the market is also facing challenges, such as device management across billions of connected devices.
The growing acceptance of smart mobile devices in day-to-day life is encouraging engineering firms to explore new avenues and use Cloud technology for business. Engineers are developing devices that are more relevant to the market while improving the service proposition. For example, Cloud technology can be used to monitor homes or industrial facilities in remote locations wirelessly with greater precision.
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a mixed impact on the IoT Engineering Services Market, with some sectors experiencing a reduction in demand while others have witnessed a surge. The imposition of lockdowns has reduced consumer consumption, impacting consumer analytics and causing a steep fall in demand as consumer spending is limited to essentials only. However, remote access tools are witnessing an increase, and digital twins are being used to create digital representations of the end-to-end supply chain to enable customers to explore dynamic sourcing options, assess risks, and evaluate trade-offs to speed or automate decisions.
To download a PDF sample copy of the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/2948
the demand for cloud engineering services is increasing among enterprises due to the growing penetration of cloud computing and related technologies, such as Cloud, edge computing, and serverless architecture. Cloud computing offers several benefits to businesses, including lower costs, flexibility, agility, and security, which are driving the demand for these services.
According to market research, cloud computing is expected to hold a market share of 18.4% in 2019, indicating the growing adoption of this technology by businesses. Cloud engineering services are becoming essential for organizations looking to develop and deploy cloud-based applications and services. These services help businesses optimize their cloud infrastructure and ensure that it meets their specific needs and requirements.
The increasing popularity of edge computing is also driving demand for cloud engineering services, as businesses seek to leverage this technology to improve the performance and efficiency of their applications and services. Similarly, the growth of serverless architecture is creating new opportunities for cloud engineering service providers, as businesses seek to take advantage of this technology to build and deploy applications more quickly and cost-effectively.
Top 10 Companies Operating in the Global Keyword Market:
Aricent, Wipro, Capgemini, IBM, TCS, Happiest Minds, Infosys, Cognizant, eInfochips, and Tech Mahindra, among others.
Inquiry before buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2948
The global market is further segmented into type and application:
Application Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Cloud Engineering
- Cloud Engineering
- Experience Engineering
- Analytics Services
- Maintenance Services
- Security Engineering
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
End-Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Aerospace and Defense
- Transportation and Logistics
- IT and Telecom
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Energy and Utilities
Regional analysis provides insights into key trends and demands in each major country that can affect market growth in the region.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Further key findings from the report suggest,
- Cloud-enabled devices have made remote monitoring in the healthcare sector possible, and help patients keep safe and healthy, and also empower physicians to deliver better care. It also increases patient engagement and satisfaction with doctors easier and more efficient. It also has a significant impact on reducing healthcare costs and improving treatment outcomes.
- Large Enterprises are rapidly adopting the market after being aware of its benefits. For instance, HCL Technologies used an Cloud based solution to enable remote monitoring of Chiller plants, and that led to improved visibility into performance of installed base of chillers at one of its client’s sites. This means that the technology services company has helped its customers of engineering field provide better predictability of the machines and contain breakdowns.
- Industry 4.0 is driving the adoption of Digital Twin Technology in manufacturing, healthcare, utilities, transportation and logistics, and other sectors. The growing adoption of the burgeoning market for Cloud engineering services across different sectors is boosting its demand in the North American region.
- Cloud in healthcare is using networking technologies to connect medical devices and applications, thus enabling machine-to-machine communication and connection to the cloud. By the application of Cloud in the sector, clinical and consumer data can be combined to create a smarter connected consumer and care solutions. Remote monitoring by Cloud helps in reducing the length of hospital stay and prevent re-admissions. It also has a major impact on significantly improving treatment outcomes.
- Asia Pacific region is forecasted to grow with a CAGR of 26.2% during the forecast period. The Cloud services providers are looking at expanding their base in most of the countries in the region, owing to the improving infrastructure and other business strategic initiatives. Rapid growth in technological innovations and increased application of connected devices have led to organizations investing in advanced security services.
- Infosys partnered with Siemens to develop applications and services for MindSphere, the open cloud-based Cloud operating system from Siemens. This partnership will enable customers to improve competitiveness by leveraging the power of data generated by their devices. Data analytics will enhance efficiencies through capabilities like predictive maintenance and end-to-end factory visibility. Customers will also benefit by monetizing new data-driven services. The initial focus will be on customers in the manufacturing, energy, utilities, healthcare, pharmaceutical, transportation, and logistics industries.
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2948
Overall, the demand for cloud engineering services is expected to continue growing as more businesses recognize the benefits of cloud computing and related technologies and seek to leverage them to gain a competitive advantage in the market.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Managed Wi-Fi Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/managed-wi-fi-market
Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD WAN) Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/software-defined-wide-area-network-sd-wan-market
Aerospace Fastener Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/aerospace-fastener-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370