The Global Desktop Virtualization Market is forecast to reach USD 25.91 Billion by 2027. The growing importance of reducing the OPEX in the end-use verticals with the presence of remote accessibility & advanced security systems are enforcing the market demand. Enterprises around the world devote most of their technology & security expenditure on their revenue generation and operational efficiency intensifying applications. The rapid adoption of cloud-sourced applications is fundamentally enabling web-scale architectures of application deployment & replacing the traditional mode of computation and services used by the end-use verticals. Application layering system has been an effective way to separate apps from its underlying operating system, providing the option to manage the computing solutions delivered from any end-user devices. Application compatibility is one of the most important criteria to getting the value out of any layering solution, and desktop virtualization tools designed for a vast number of applications compatibility compared to the other companies present in the competition can stand apart.
An estimation of approximately 65-70% of the cost of the total ownership cost of the computer system is attributed to the maintenance & support expenditure in an information technology company. Desktop virtualization has thereby stood out to be one of the most effective systems to reduce the operational expenditure by deploying a centralized server for many subordinate systems within a cluster.
A mentionable amount of cost reduction in the capital expenditure, centrally managed stored desktops eliminating a lot of effort in the IT administration & management, advancement in privacy regulations with an enhanced security system, and remote workability outside the office premises are some of the crucial advantages that help drive the market.
To download a PDF sample copy of the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/2971
the IT and telecommunication sectors have experienced significant growth and are leading the way in the adoption of cloud-based platforms. This shift has allowed these industries to streamline their operations, reduce costs, and improve efficiency.
By replacing multiple computers with a single server, these sectors can significantly reduce operational costs associated with software licenses, hardware systems, and administrative tasks. The consolidation of resources into a centralized location also enables easier management of allocated systems and facilitates updates to applications and operating systems, all while meeting security and mobility requirements.
Furthermore, IT business process outsourcing companies are among the key beneficiaries of this trend. They leverage cloud-based platforms to deliver their services more effectively, resulting in increased demand for their offerings and contributing to the growth of the market.
The move towards virtual computation and cloud-based infrastructure has helped reduce capital expenditures (CAPEX) for the IT sector. Instead of managing multiple static desktop systems, companies can allocate resources dynamically from a centralized location, leading to cost savings and improved resource utilization.
Top Companies Operating in the Global Desktop Virtualization Market:
IBM, Citrix Systems, NComputing, NetApp HCI, Nutanix, Inc., Cisco Systems, Huawei Technologies, Ericom Software, Red Hat, and HiveIO, Inc., among others
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure has helped these companies substantially cut down their CAPEX by removing the infrastructure into virtual computation. With a centralized location to manage all allocated systems, the IT sectors can easily manage all their applications and OS updates while meeting all security and mobility requirements. By replacing many computers with a single server, they can reduce costs and streamline their operations, resulting in increased efficiency and productivity.
Inquiry before buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2971
The global market is further segmented into type and application:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2027)
- Virtual Remote Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Remote Remote Desktop Services (RDS)
- Remote Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS)
Deployment Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2027)
Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2027)
Organization Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2027)
- Large Enterprises
End-Use Verticals Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2027)
- IT & Telecommunication
- BFSI Sectors
- Supply Chain & Warehouse
- Education & Entertainment
Regional analysis provides insights into key trends and demands in each major country that can affect market growth in the region.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, BENELUX, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of LATAM)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Further key findings from the report suggest
- In September 2019, HiveIO, Inc., a US-based company to offer intelligent virtualization, announced its partnership with Getech Ltd., a UK based edutech company focused of providing advanced educational services. The partnership will help the customers in education sectors provide with the latest solutions in Virtual Desktop Infrastructure technology. Educational institutes would be able to increase access to specialist teaching software, and the students would get a new breed of high-powered virtual Remote Desktops securely, regardless of their location.
- In February 2020, Nutanix, Inc., a cloud computing company that sells hyper-converged infrastructure software & cloud services, announced its free promotional 30 days trial Virtual Desktop Infrastructure services for the Asia Pacific businesses to help the staff in this region affected by the Coronavirus pandemic.
- IT & telecommunication sectors are the leading sub-segment due to their major shift to their cloud based platforms and major demand of replacing many computers with a single server in order to reduce the operational costs spent in the multiple software licenses, hardware systems and operating administrations. IT business process outsourcing companies are one of the most demanding end-use verticals that help propel the market share to a large extent.
- In November 2020, Microsoft acquired FSLogix, a Georgia, US-based next-generation app-provisioning platform & virtual Remote Desktop startup, in order to enhance Microsoft’s Office 365 virtual Remote Desktop experience by letting the customers run the Office 365 and Windows 10 in the cloud.
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2971
Overall, the Desktop Virtualization Market is being driven by the need for cost reduction, efficient management, and improved security in various industries, including IT & telecommunication. As the demand for virtual computation solutions continues to grow, the Desktop Virtualization Market is likely to expand further in the coming years.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Digital Transformation Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/digital-transformation-market
Online Investment Platform Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/online-investment-platform-market
Annuity Platform Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/annuity-platform-market
Vision Guided Robotics Software Market – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/vision-guided-robotics-software-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
(Head of Business Development)
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Browse More Upcoming Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Browse More Latest Reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report