The growth of the market is governed by various factors such as growing preferences for social media and online marketing globally
The Content marketing software Market is expected to reach USD 21.91 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data.
Content marketing helps to market a brand by smoothly providing the necessary information without using the traditional sales method. It is slightly similar to original advertising. Consumers are mostly suspicious of the hidden sales offerings in conventional advertising method, but with content marketing software, they can view all the necessary information that they need. Content marketing aims to increase brand awareness without disturbing the audience or causing mistrust.
The increase in growth is mainly associated with the adoption of advanced technology that allow thousands of customers to access resources helping companies to promote their business and reach customer needs by engaging them through direct communication. Based on statistics, the penetration of IoT and several social media platforms helps to develop innovative and strategic methods for productive marketing is also a significant factor stimulating market demand. Companies are competing and adapting various strategic methods to develop more innovative products and mark their presence in the market place.
The global information and communications technology (ICT) market registered steady revenue growth in 2020, and market size is expected to increase further over the forecast period. Factors contributing to the global ICT market revenue growth are growing penetration of smart mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, and smart watches, rapid adoption of state-of-the-art technologies such as AI, machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, and cloud computing, and rapid digitalization across numerous industries including the banking & finance, education, healthcare, automotive, oil & gas, agriculture, buildings & construction, and power & energy industries. Increasing accessibility of the Internet across the globe, emergence of the 5G technology, growing need for faster Internet services for rapid data transfer & processing, introduction of advanced Wi-Fi systems, and rising data security and user safety concerns among consumers are some of the other factors expected to drive the ICT market revenue growth.
Get a sample copy of the Content Marketing Software industry report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1578
Content marketing software plays a crucial role in assisting marketing organizations in managing and optimizing their content marketing strategies. It encompasses a range of functionalities, from planning and briefing to collaboration and approvals. By utilizing content marketing software, enterprises can address coordination and governance challenges, enhance content effectiveness, improve process efficiency, and mitigate legal risks.
One of the significant benefits of content marketing software is its ability to enable end-users to personalize content and streamline content production processes, leading to reduced time and effort. This personalization aspect is vital for enhancing customer experience, which plays a pivotal role in building brand loyalty and recognition, particularly in consumer-centric industries. Content marketing software vendors often provide additional services that help customers choose effective content marketing approaches.
Compared to other online marketing methods, content marketing focuses on identifying and fulfilling existing customer needs for information. Instead of directly promoting products or services, content marketing aims to provide valuable and relevant content to attract and engage target audiences. By doing so, it establishes trust, authority, and credibility, ultimately driving customer conversions and long-term loyalty.
According to forecasts, the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region is projected to experience the highest growth rate in the content marketing software market, with a rate of 18.4% during the forecast period. Several factors contribute to this growth, including the presence of key players in the region, favorable reimbursement policies, increasing digitalization, and the adoption of technology in emerging countries such as India and China. Additionally, governments in APAC are taking various initiatives to support and promote technological advancements, further fueling the demand for content marketing software in the region.
Content Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Social Media
Organization size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large enterprises
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
End user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028)
- Media and Entertainment
- Telecom and IT
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Consumer Goods and Retail
Inquiry before buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/1578
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Content marketing software market is estimated to reach USD 21.91 Billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 17.9% during the forecast period.
- The service segment is anticipated to grow at a higher rate of 18.0% during the forecast period.
- The demand for services is increasing, along with the growing adoption of content marketing software among industries.
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises is anticipated to witness a higher CAGR of 18.2% during the forecast period.
- Increasing adoption of data-driven content marketing approach, growing demand for analytics-based content marketing software, and increasing focus on personalized content encourage the content management software market.
- The software is used across several industries such as education, IT, telecom, media & entertainment, health care, retail, travel & hospitality, transportation, and logistics.
- The BFSI end users segment is anticipated to grow at the highest rate of 18.1% during the forecast period
- The rise in online transactions in the BFSI industry increases the demand for content marketing software.
- Rise in transactions in this sector drive companies to employ capable content marketing software for end-to-end customer experience.
- These factors are predicted to promote the demand for content marketing software during the forecast period.
- APAC is forecasted to be the fastest growing market with the highest rate of 18.4% during the forecast period.
- The drivers for the growth of this region are the presence of key players, favorable reimbursement policies, and rising use of technology in the emerging countries like India, and China, along with several initiatives taken by the government.
Regional Markets Highlighted in the Global Content Marketing Software Market Report:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Market include Adobe, Oracle, BloomReach, Ahalogy, Pixlee, BrightInfo, Curata, DivvyHQ, Brandle, Ebyline, Expion, Percussion Software, Flite, InboundWriter, inPowered, Kapost, Kentico Software, Kontera, Livefyre, LookBookHQ, Linqia, Mass Relevance, MovableMedia, NewsCred, Rallyversen, Relate, Outbrain, OneSpot X, Contently, ReadyPulse, PaperShare, Repost, Percolate, SimpleReach, Skyword, RebelMouse, SnapApp, SocialWhirled,salesforce.com, SocialFlow, Scoop.it, Scripted, Springpad, SqueezeCMM, Stipple, Storify, Studio One, Trapit, TripleLift, TapInfluence, Thismoment, and Visually
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1578
Thank you for reading our report. To inquire about customization or any query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will make sure the report is best suited to your needs.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370