The smartwatch market in Pakistan is expanding rapidly due to the rising demand for smart buddies that accompany man in literally everything. The smartwatch price in Pakistan is transitioning over time with the addition of more advanced features every day.
Here is a comprehensive list of the top 5 smartwatch brands and their prices in Pakistan.
- The number-one brand in the world, Apple has gained a lot of popularity in Pakistan because of its smartwatches. The Apple Watch price in Pakistan typically ranges from Rs. 43,000 to Rs. 240,000. The latest Apple Watch Series 8 ranges from 125,000 to 240,000 PKR.
- In Pakistan as well as other countries, Samsung is the second most popular brand of smartwatch. Due to its outstanding displays and fitness monitoring features, it has a sizable fan base in Pakistan. Samsung smartwatches range from Rs. 11,000 to Rs. 82,000. The latest Samsung Watch 3 and Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro cost 40,000 and 82,000, respectively.
- For their precise fitness tracking, Huawei smartwatches, particularly the Huawei Watch GT and Huawei Fitness Bands, are well-liked in Pakistan. The Huawei Band 6, Huawei Watch Fit, Huawei Watch GT3 Pro (new), and Huawei Band 7 (new) are worth Rs. 12,000, Rs. 18,000, Rs. 120,000, and Rs. 16,000, respectively.
- Besides other brands, Amazfit offers the most cost-friendly feature-rich smartwatches in Pakistan. Their price typically falls within the range of 6,000 to 42,000 rupees. Amazfit Bip and Amazfit GTS are the most popular series.
- Due to its accessibility, cutting-edge fitness capabilities, and customized insight. Fitbit smartwatches cost around Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 85,000. Fitbit ranks sixth on this popularity list and is extremely well-liked among Pakistanis.
There are many other affordable options including Xiaomi smartwatches, Realme smartwatches, and G-Tide smartwatches. The smartwatch price in Pakistan very much depends on brand reputation, features, and quality of the product.
Uncovering the Android Smart Watch Price in Pakistan
Android smart watch price in Pakistan typically ranges from Rs. 3,000 to Rs. 90,000. The T500 Smart Watch MT8, Ultra Smart Watch, Samsung Galaxy Watch5, Xiaomi Mibro GS Black Men’s Smart Watch, and WS27 Bluetooth calling Watch are some of the most well-known Android watches.
On numerous e-commerce sites, you can find your preferred Android watch for the desired smartwatch price in Pakistan. Android watches typically run Wear OS or Tizen, two Android-based operating systems, and are feature-rich smart wearables with connectivity options, GPS, health and fitness tracking, sports and workout modes, sensors, displays, water and dust resistance, voice commands, long battery life, and a premium and elegant design.
Casting an Eye Over the Touch Watch Price in Pakistan
Smart watches with touch-sensitive screens are more convenient to use while engaging in any activity and offer a more intuitive and engaging user interface. The touch watch price in Pakistan is influenced by a number of elements, including the display screen’s quality and vibrancy.
Between Rs. 2,000 to Rs. 250,000 is the typical price range, with the Apple smartwatch being the most expensive. Samsung provides customers with a wide choice of good options that typically range in price from Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 85,000 thanks to its high-resolution AMOLED screens. The more advanced the touch screen, the more amazing and engaging the user experience.
Smart Watches Under 3000: Small Budget, Big Shot
In Pakistan, there are numerous traditional and online retailers selling smart watches. By quickly comparing the device quality, you can choose the best smart watches under 3000 without any difficulty. Numerous trustworthy marketplaces provide a wide range of possibilities at surprisingly affordable prices.
The T500 Bluetooth Smart Watch is a fascinating device, which costs only Rs. 2,800. Once connected to a smartphone, it is a feature-rich smartwatch that offers notifications for social media, apps, and messages and ranks high on the scale of reasonable smartwatch price in Pakistan.
The i8 Pro Max Series 7 is a feature-rich gadget with a price tag of Rs. 2,500. Numerous advanced functions are available, including an acceleration sensor, heart rate sensor, multi-sports mode, sleep monitoring, sedentary reminder, weather forecast, respiration, body temperature, routine function, game, numerous UI designs, and many more.
The D18 Plus Smart Fitness Watch, i7 Pro Max Smart Watch Series 7, D20 Fitness Bracelet, and T500 Smart Watch Series are a few more top options for smart watches under 3000.
Sneaking a Peak into the World of Huawei Smart Watches
Doors to inconceivable possibilities open up when you immerse yourself in the world of Huawei smart watches. These smartwatches come with a plethora of features and traits that blend technology with ease of use and design.
Numerous sports modes, including cycling, running, swimming, badminton, and exercise modes, are available on Huawei smart watches. They also include an integrated heart rate sensor, sleep tracker, calorie counter, and calorie meter. You won’t miss a beat because of the smartwatch’s connectivity to your phone. Due to its futuristic design, aerospace-grade titanium, and nano-crystalline ceramic materials, it offers great connectivity in addition to a pleasing visual experience.
The amazing features of the Huawei smart watches will improve your daily experiences. Huawei Watch 4 Series, Huawei Watch Ultimate, Huawei Watch GT, Huawei Watch Bud, Huawei Band 8, and Huawei Watch 7 are the latest Huawei wearables that have taken life to a whole new world. These watches invite you to lose yourself in an enchanted world where fashion and functionality combine to improve your daily experiences.
The smartwatch price in Pakistan ranges from 1,500 to 24,000 rupees. You can find many amazing Android smart watches at really affordable android smart watch price in Pakistan.
Touch watch price in Pakistan is typically low and you can find many balanced smart watches under 3000 with the perfect blend of performance and style. One of the best options for the best smartwatches in Pakistan is Huawei smartwatches which are popular for their futuristic designs and accurate fitness tracking.